I truly enjoy cooking for my little family. I love hearing them comment about my cooking while they eat. I delight in the sounds of enjoyment they make even more. I know they love my cooking and so I just assume other people will too. Whether that’s the case or not, I just share LOL! Point is, I like sharing it with who ever cares to listen or in my case, watch. I’m somewhat of a Snapchat freak and am constantly sharing what I cook. I love when you guys screen shoot my food and I get a little high when you ask me for the recipe.
Disclaimer: Not really a Mexican Dish
Today, I will share one that was highly requested by some of my Snapchat family. It’s a chicken bacon penne Alfredo. I used Jalapeños for the added kick to my palette.
2 Chicken breasts
1 Garlic Clove
1 lb of Penne Pasta
1 jar of Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing
6-8 Bacon Slices
8 oz of Shredded Mozzarella
1 Small can of sliced Jalapeño (optional)
- Cook chicken in a pot of water with 1/2 onion, 1 garlic clove and salt to taste.
- Cook pasta in water.
- Cook bacon and chop it up after it has cooled down.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, pasta, alfredo sauce, and ranch dressing.
- Place in a pan.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese on top.
- Add jalapeño slices on top as desired. (Can be also added after it’s cooked.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
A comer se a dicho!